- Our Philosophy
- Our Products
- Product Lifecycle
- Communities & Corporate Culture
- About KCP
ISO 14001 is the international environmental management system standard. Designed to help organisations put in place the necessary structures to ensure that their operations comply with environmental laws and that major environmental risks and liabilities are properly identified, minimised and managed.
ISO 14001 is your guarantee of responsible manufacturing Kimberly-Clark Professional* has implemented an environmental management system at all of our global manufacturing sites.
The aims of this management system are primarily to reduce our impact on the environment , but we also believe it is critical to continue providing a safe working environment for our employees. Both important elements support our obligations as a responsible corporate citizen.
Kimberly-Clark Professional* chose the ISO 14001 environmental management systems standard as it helps us to:
- Build on, and improve, our existing environmental management systems
- Demonstrate conformance to Kimberly-Clark’s environmental policy
- Continue to ensure compliance with environmental laws and regulations
- Gain third-party accreditation of our environmental management systems to communicate to interested stakeholders.
So what does it really mean for you?
- With KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL* you work with a partner that has all its mills in Europe ISO 14001 accredited
- You can feel confident in the products you are buying from us as we understand and manage the environmental impacts of our operations
- By ordering our ISO 14001 labelled product you communicate your proactive approach to environmental management that we have put in place for you.
† An Environmental Management System (EMS) provides you with a framework for managing environmental responsibilities efficiently in a way that is integrated into your overall operations. ® and * Trademarks of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. © 2008 KCWW. Publication code: 4509